2.03.2009
Today I was really struggling with what to make - that’s a problem with only 3 days into it right? So I went to my Magical Mysterious Lot of Goodies and found the not so used yard sale tags ( I was planning a yard sale 3 years ago and never used them ). For what ever reason my grandmother popped into my head and I remembered her favorite TV show when I was younger Hee-Hah. Minnie Pearl was her favorite character on the show, So I dedicated this necklace to my grandmother - The Minnie Pearl Necklace. Now the question is will I actually wear this out in public - I must find the perfect outfit to match! Day 3 Thing a day

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is hilarious and surprisingly enough, very pretty. (Trust you to be able to make it work. :) Congratulations on a brainstorm! Minnie Pearl is one of those kooky characters that lives on forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the kind words and comments - Thanks Lisa Ancarrow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search

Powered by Blogger.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Participating in

Unravelling
Original craft creations, photographs, and all content © 2013 Lisa Ancarrow-Maltby, unless otherwise attributed. You are more then welcome to use any image or creation in your own site - just please put a link back here. Help spread the love of crafting to the world. All rights reserved.

BLOG LOVE // SPONSORS

affiliates

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Posts

Pin It button on image hover